Technology has taken every human experience to the next level. The same is the case with massages. With electric massagers becoming prevalent in the market, conventional massage has taken a backseat. But people still ask, is an electric massager better than a conventional massage?
In this article, we will read all you need to know about an electric foot massager machine and why it is better than the conventional one.
What is an Electric Massager?
An electric massager is one that works on battery or electricity and does not need the application of hands to get the relieving feeling of massage. It conducts massages using vibration. There are multiple massager types, some of which can be circulated throughout the body, and some which are made for specific body parts such as the neck or the head.
An electric massager helps improve blood circulation in the body, as a result of which the overall blood flow of the body is regulated and improved. This enhances the flow of oxygen to the tissues, and thus, the muscle tension is reduced, and you can feel relief instantly from tiredness or ache in a body part. They have multiple physiological benefits.
This foot massager by AGARO is made especially for your feet, which carry the weight of your whole body. We fail to recognise the importance of giving our feet the love they deserve and ignore their problems. This foot massager machine helps you relieve the tired muscles of the feet and soothe them while getting rid of soreness and fatigue. It comes with a combination of powerful kneading and rolling massage effects.
Features of Foot and Leg Massager Machine
- Deep-kneading massage pads
- Variable pressure
- Four preset pressure options
- Washable and removable cover
- Customised massage options
- Bi-directional rollers
Benefits of Using Shiatsu Foot and Leg Massager
- The kneading pads of the massager work on your feet to relieve muscle tension and various other aches. It can help you relieve stress.
- The massager targets the pressure points situated at the sole of your foot to improve the circulation of blood.
- You can focus on parts of the foot such as the toe, arch, and sole by selecting the mode of the massage through its control panel.
- Other benefits include muscle relaxation, increased metabolism, vitalisation of the skin, etc.
- It is easy to use and gives great results without you having to make any effort.
- It provides the following types of massages-
- Mild Heat Therapy
- Rolling Massage
- Scraping Massage
- Kneading Massage
The Best Way to Use
For best results, place your feet in the massager, and select the area of the foot you want to focus- toe, arch, or sole. Select the kind of therapy you want from multiple choices such as scraping massage, kneading massage, rolling massage, etc. You can also target your calves with its manual mode.
A leg massager is a great option to get your legs and feet relaxed. The reason why it is better than a conventional method is that it can penetrate deeper into the muscles and blood tissues of your leg and your foot. While the pressure of the hand is sometimes unable to do this, the vibrations created in a massager can give you better results.
This foot and leg massager by AGARO is the perfect item that you need for relaxing and living stress-free. If you feel aches at any point in your foot or your leg, it is probably because of the disrupted blood flow or muscle tension. This massager helps you get rid of any such problem so that you can help your feet and legs relax.